While food products in Europe don’t need to undergo registration or notification before being placed on the market, they are still required to adhere to specific European and national regulations.
SustChem Consulting provides a range of services that include:
- Identifying the most suitable regulatory classification
- Ensuring compliance of the composition with relevant local or global regulations
- Assessing potential nutritional and health claims
- Supporting in quality audits in accordance with HACCP standards
- Testing services in collaborating laboratories
Labeling and Communication
- Developing product labels with required regulatory information (such as legal product name and ingredient list).
- Evaluating additional non-mandatory statements (such as nutritional and health claims, environmental claims, certifications, Organic Agriculture, etc.).
- Reviewing promotional materials (including labels, websites, advertisements, brochures, etc.).
Post – Market Consulting Services
- Regional regulatory monitoring
- Update on legislative amendments
- Monitoring and negotiating with competent authorities